Monday, August 16, 2010

Busy

So lately I have been ridiculously busy. Last weekend I did my first wedding (reception) It was a TON of fun but it was also a TON of work. Yesterday I threw my sister her first baby shower. It went well...slightly scattered, but the decorations were Amazing if I do say so myself. The theme was, "sweet baby boy" therefore we had a table full of sweets that went along with the color theme...chocolate, baby blue and ivory. Almond Joys, whoppers, blue jelly beans, tootsie rolls, hershy bars, baby blue jordan almonds, white chocolate mints and TONS of others. Everyone was able to fill a bag to take home as their party favor so to say. Vanessa got TONS of gifts at her shower. Little Brandon's room is going to be packed. All in all though, it went well! Another "event planning"success.
Now onto college- I move in either Wednesday or Thursday depending on how long it takes me to pack... My stuff is currently in 3 different locations, so I need to combine all of my boxes and such into one location so that my person Uhaul can hold ALL my stuff. Ridiculous? Yes.
On a side note, I went on a back to school shopping trip today. I went to buckle and bought the cutest tops. I never realized how seriously much I loved buckle- I filled up my entire punch card and recieved $10 off- bonus!   http://www.buckle.com/
Well I am off to bed now- much to do tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home