Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Less Profound.

This post is simply about how much I love DBU, the people here and this beautiful room that I have finally (just about) finished up.
Thank you to all of my followers and the sweet encouraging comments.

This semester is going to be a pretty tough one but I am ready...I think. Hybrid classes were the worst idea- but this is just one of those things that I will learn the hard way..as usual. But being here is SUCH a blessing. I realize it more and more everyday.

My room feels like a home now- and what a great feeling that is. People stop and ask all the time how I ended up with my own room and I simply say that I asked- but really and truly it's because I need a place of my own to call Home.

Goodnight friends-
sleep in peace for you are in the arms of Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home