Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Daddy's Birthday

Today was my daddy's 50th birthday. I could not help but feel that I was supposed to be ditching school to help set up his big surprise party....
However, as we all know, that is not the case...

I expected today to be tough.. and though it was not the happiest day of my life, it was nothing compared to last years heartache. Thank you to my God for the peace the He is installing in me. Thank you to the God of comfort and smiles.... finally.
I miss my dad a lot... a lot. a lot..... oh so very much. But to say that this was his second birthday in heaven.. is a beautiful picture.
Dad- you are and always will be the number one man in my life.. I promise.

well... a little teary eyed now but it's okay. I know that his party up there was way better then the one that we would have thrown him down here.

I am keeping myself extremely busy ... So again I do apologize for the sporadic posts.

I have the perfect picture to post with this blog today- but I don't feel much like looking at it right now. Maybe tomorrow.

God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home