Friday, October 1, 2010

update

I am still recovering from my ridiculous all nighter/48 hour nosleepbecausetoomuchhomework thing- But Fall break is here and I am much in need of a nice break

School is going well so far. It has been a rough start to the semester and things are just not the same as they used to be- which is taking a lot of adjusting. However, I have made some pretty incredible friends lately and I am so blessed to know them.
It has only been 24 hours since I left the hill- but I miss everyone already and cannot wait to see them again next week.

**Side note: My awesome friend Jonathan is currently on a plane flying to Bangladesh on a mission trip. I envy all his amazing traveling experiences and hope to one day experience the world for myself.
However, he and his team need a lot of prayer. God of course is always in control but Satan has caused a few stumbling blocks already. There is such power in prayer!**

I am currently lounged out on my sister's couch. She just put Brandon in his swing to sleep and when she gets out of the bath, it's movie time in the big comfy bed that I have missed so dearly!
When people ask me where home is, I no longer get sad and say "It was Bedford but now it's Keller." It's a nice change of tone for once. I love being here with them and now especially with Brandon. They give me just enough freedom but are still here when I need them to be. There is always an adventure ahead with Vanessa and I- it usually turns into tears of laughter.. to the point of buckled overness and can't breatheness.. It's the best.
I am staying here until Sunday- and then I am flying out at noon to see my Aunt Shannon and family. They just moved into a new house and I can't wait to see it :) I miss my SIX little cousins and could use a good pep time with sweet smiles and never ending hugs and hand holding. I believe my aunt and I are going shoe shopping.. we are Great shopping partners! And probably working around the house as well :)
When I get back at around 3:30pm on Wednesday- I am then driving out to Wichita Falls to spend a day or two with my best friend! I can't wait to see her apartment and this podunk town she calls home.

That is all I have for now-
God bless you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home