Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Waiting for baby Brandon :)

While in the middle of my meteorology online test, I got a call saying that Vanessa may have her baby tomorrow :)
So of course I packed my bags, emailed my teachers and hit the road.
She was induced at 5:15pm and we should see a change within at least 12 hours. If he still decides not to move any lower, we move to plan B- Penatosin (sp)
He is expected to be here early tomorrow morning- 5am-ish :)
I cannot wait to see this precious gift from God. I have imagined holding him in my arms for the past 9 months which seems like forever. I want to look into those big eyes and tell him how much I love him! Feeling him kick from Vanessa's cute little belly, I have imagined what his sweet little feet will look like. Let our hearts begin to mend with this sweet baby boy in our arms. I am so proud of my sister Vanessa and how she is handling all of this. Nothing phases her, or that she will show. She seems more patient and calm as ever. She is so strong and beautiful and I know without a shadow of doubt that Mom and Dad are so proud of her as well. They are cheering her on and congratulating her from the heavens. With angels and God beside them, all looking down over us as we partake in this amazing journey. Smiles all on their faces and joy in their hearts. He will be beautiful. He will be blessed. He will be loved. He will be..our sweet baby Brandon.
Brandon, please get here soon. Be sweet to your mommy and make sure you smile at her as soon as you are able, she really could use that. We love you so much and look forward to meeting you with all our love.
Your Aunt Shelby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home