Sunday, September 12, 2010

Artsy

It's a bit creepy but I like the glittery eye shadow look

Not my favorite..but I like the over exposure
LOVE the antique look of this


Lately I have been taking a lot of pictures with my Cannon Rebel xsi :) I love it. I am also experimenting a lot with different techniques, settings and of course photo shop. These following are a few samples that I really like.
This one is one of my favorites!
Tomorrow night I am doing a photo shoot with my friend Jordan. It is going to be awesome. We are being both models and photographers for each other. "Pin-up girl" is our theme- not skanky but classy! I am so excited to see how they turn out.

This is my new shirt that I LOVE- so of course I took a picture :)

3 Comments:

At September 13, 2010 at 8:50 AM , Blogger ~Amy Jo~ said...

Shelby ~ You are a brilliant artist. You inspire me. Thank you.

 
At September 13, 2010 at 9:41 PM , Blogger hannahwhitson said...

Shelby... can I just say that you are so beautiful! I love being seen with you because it's like yeah, this hot-gorgeous-beautiful person is my friend. Plus, you’re just amazing.

 
At September 21, 2010 at 12:18 AM , Blogger Matthew and Shelby said...

hannah! you are all to sweet! I LOVE being seen with you- HOTTIE :) I am so glad we are friends- thank you so much for reading my blog it means a lot to me :)

Amy- Thank you so much! I am super blessed to be able to do the things God has gifted me with

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home