Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy

He is here! He is finally here. Safe. sound, happy, full of life, and loved beyond all measure. We are all exhausted from a LONG past few days but our hearts are so full of joy!
He has the biggest personality. Eyes wide open the entire time and smiling at us during his assessment. I swear he already knows how to laugh. I absolutely am in love with him. He is the only man I need in my life. How will I ever love someone more?.. besides my own children of course :)
I bawled like a baby the entire time- just couldn't stop! But it felt great to cry over something so extremely happy.. and this time only a little bit of sad. Vanessa did great and I am so proud of her!! She is going to be an amazing mommy. Wow that's crazy to say!
I will post more later when I have had more sleep.
GOD BLESS OUR BABY BRANDON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home