Saturday, January 15, 2011

new beginnings and endings

I am currently sitting on Matt's couch while he sleeps- again. But we had a long night so it's completely okay. I think the Redline Energy drink that I downed last night (and nearly died to) just kicked in... at 8:17am on a saturday morning....awesome.


I am supposed to be heading back to MY HILL (DBU) today- Hopefully that still happens due to it being a Saturday and me needing someone to be there so I can get my key and sign back in... still debating on that one..
HOWEVER... I am very ready yet extremely nervous to go back. I miss my home so much but being back has been nice and I have enjoyed seeing everyone (mostly). I am anxious to begin a new chapter in my life but at the same time very unsteady. I am anticipating this next semester to be pretty difficult with my management classes finally starting..
plus with this new boy in my life, I hope that I am able to balance everything while still being the best student, best friend, and best girlfriend as I can be.


I wish that things had ended better here in my hometown- but as usual... they have not. Some pretty complicated things have gone on which just make it easier to want to run back to my hill and never come back...
So as painful as it may be to begin ending a chapter of my life- I think this new and if I do say so myself, BEAUTIFUL chapter will help ease the rest.


Again, GOD will bring me through it all. He has. Always has and always will. I just have to keep that in mind and not lose sight of the picture He is painting for my life.


I want things to be different when I go back. I need to someHOW become more organized and neat. Get rid of the million and ten clothes that I don't need... study and PRAY MORE.
With school and all the studying... and let's be honest, social-ness.... it is hard to keep my God&Me Time as a priority. The happiest and strongest I have been is when I am in His word and will.. SO LET's GET BACK TO THAT!






Update: with my last post I talked about how I was running the opposite direction everytime Matt said he liked me and such..
We talked about it all and ended up having the
greatest
deepest
most awesomest
all night
talk ever.
and things have gotten a lot better since. We became way closer and more.. "unified?" due to it. Bonus.


Thank you for your replies and encouragement! (via FB)


May your dreams be bright and reality brighter.


*smooch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home