Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rocky

Things have been a bit rocky lately and I am sorry for not posting more.
School is going to be pretty tough this semester but I am ready to learn and stay plenty busy.


The past few days or so I have been kind of down in the dumps- I can't really figure it out entirely but I am sure it will pass. Grief seems to show up at the most random and very inconvenient times. New beginnings always makes me miss them more. My state of denial has vanished but it was nice while it lasted. Reality is not always a pretty place and I tend to stay FAR away from it..
Not the best policy I know, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

If life was perfect we would take it for granted and not ever see the beauty of it all.
                          -Me


There is beauty in a day that sucks- b/c just around the corner is a day of pure bliss and joy. The bad days just remind me that if I hang on long enough, I will see the true meaning of a good day in the near future.
HOPEFULLY that will be tomorrow... or even later tonight.


"I will wait for You there
Down On my knees where I met you
Cause life is a war fought with tears
But You are the strength I hold onto now
I'm calling for you"

God showed me this lyric today in a Phil Wickham song- love it

potential next tat- YES! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home