Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So much has been going on, but there is no way that I have time to stop and spend an hour writing about it. So I will take what tiny time I have to say that the wedding is well on it's way. After hitting every possible bump in the road and every set back possible, I have somehow managed to keep my sanity(For the most part.) I'll start off by saying that there still is no house in the picture. It is beyond the most frustrating,draining,emotional roller coasters I have been on.. (sorta.) I have taken a "leave of absence" from the whole situation and handed it over to Matthew, Shannon and Jeff. I CAN'T do it anymore. There is a time where I say "I've hit rock bottom" and then there is a time where I really have hit rock bottom. Well, I am definitely far past both those points... and in order for this wedding to take place, I must have my sanity and emotions in tack (as much as possible!)
I can't believe that Our wedding is right around the corner... everyone said time would fly but HOLY COW this is insane. It seems like yesterday when I sat down with my Aunt and counted out the weeks left till the wedding... that was 14 weeks ago! and here we are less than 4 weeks away! where did time go?
There still is SO much to be done- it's like the list keeps growing (possibly because of this addicting app called Pinterest..) they have SO many amazing wedding ideas on there. But that is beside the point. Point is- The list is HUGE and I have no spare time for extra fun stuff.. it is wedding boot camp around here. As many of you know, Matt and I are living together with his family for the Summer. If you have a problem with that please complain to someone else :) *clears throat* Anyways.... I sleep on a full size mattress on the floor and he has a pallet next to me on the floor. Lined along the walls is all of my crap. You should see this poor room. My huge clear tub of "wedding stuff" along with all the boxes that I have received in the mail for wedding stuff, all the save the dates, and even some wedding gifts... then just add about 4 baskets of clothes, 2 suit cases and a large TV- that is what this room contains.. And that's just one room. We have invaded the entire dining room which is now covered in wedding paper card stock, decorations for wedding and all our wedding gifts.... 
Yes, it is safe to say that WEDDING is taking over my life. God's timing is a funny thing, might I add?

Moving on- I went to my dress fitting the other day.. my o my I love that dress. I have been working my butt off at the gym and eating a VERY strict diet for quite some time and might I say, it has really paid off? My dress is beautiful! I can't wait until Matthew gets to see me walk down the aisle... oh how I have longed for this day for so long! I can't believe it is right around the corner~ We have one more fitting after it being hemmed (who would have thought I OF ALL PEOPLE would have to have something hemmed.) and then I get to pick it up after it is ironed and all pretty :)

This may seem quite jumbled and random...and that's okay because it is! However, I am looking at a Hyundai Tucson for my next car~ I for one desperately need a bigger/better car. My current car was an over priced hand-me-down and It's time for it to go!
Here is my pros list- 
  • It is bigger and will hold all of our wedding crap plus a bridesmaid or two on the way down to Houston.
  • I WANT IT
  • It's great on gas 
  • It will have two mirrors.. (joke)
  • It will give me a good distraction that will make me :)
  • My car is crap
Cons:
  • It's one more thing that could go wrong (ie not getting it in time...)
  • other than that there are none.

It is beautiful!


I am sure there are much more important things to say but I am in the midst of wedding boot camp and must get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home