Tuesday, April 19, 2011

While I have a few moments to think..

So much is going on in my life and even though it is craziness and stressful- I am so blessed!
God has done so much and answered so many prayers in the past 5 months- I will be the PROUD OWNER of my parents/my old home this summer! 
Due to complications with the Wills and such- my home has been postponed several times- and it has been such a roller coaster- but I know that there is perfection in God's timing.
So here's some random updates that I can think of off the top of my head

-falling more and more in love with Matthew
-feeling joy and happiness once again
-going to bed with a smile on my face rather than a tear
-soon to be owning a home
-finishing up my junior year of college in less than three weeks
-enjoying the church that Matt is interning at :)
-going to work with the youth tomorrow night alongside Matt
-leaving for Florida on Thursday morning for Matt's friends wedding!

and that's just a few of the many exciting things going on


will blog more when I have time! :)

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Hey girl! I am so glad you are happy. You deserve it. I would LOVE to get together with you for lunch sometime. You and your sis are so inspiring to me. Love you girls! Would summer be better? Are you still at school or at your "new" house full time now? On Tuesdays both the boys are at Mothers Day Out so I can get together then around 11:30 or Thursdays are good too. Or sometime on the weekends. When ever. I'm easy. See ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home