Saturday, March 23, 2013

Project galore

Well it has been officially two days without the babies.
The first night without them was a little emotional. It was just a weird feeling of not knowing what to do with myself and forgetting what it's like to be home in my bed. People were so sweet and text me all day to see how I was doing and if I needed anything.

I got home Thursday after the momma was released and reunited with her babies. I was so happy for her and so proud of how hard she had worked to straighten out her life for these two.
As soon as I got home I dropped my stuff off on the couch- climbed on top and sat there going through pinterest for a while.
I then text Matt and asked where all of our paint was so I could begin a random project.
I proceeded to paint the dining room- which then lead to the man cave the next day and replacing 3 ceiling fans, adding a chandelier, a new shower curtain, new lighting in the guest bath, adding a shelf to the guest bath and much more.
So we are definitely staying busy and getting a lot of stuff done!
I guess this is what happens after being gone for so long-

I will post pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home